Sunday 1 July 2012

5. Hana

Hello, everyone! 
This is your budding blossom, Hana! (●´∀`●) I’m so happy there’s so much love and support in the Oishii!Project. This has truly been an amazing opportunity to work hard towards my debut, but to also meet these lovely girls within the project. I suppose I should introduce myself a bit though…
I’m Hana and I’m an 18 year old university student! I’m working hard towards my Graphic Design degree because I’ve always loved to do art. I’ve been dancing since I was 4 years old. In all sorts of styles. You name it! 13+ years of ballet training, jazz, modern, lyrical, and hip-hop. I had to quit going to studio when I was 15, but that’s when I discovered the Youtube dancing community! I’m half Thai and half American, and I how I was raised in a diverse cultures. My dad was the one to introduce me into Asian pop culture. He also taught me ukulele! I can play only 4 songs, but I’m practicing to become a better musician. My favorite types of foods are ones that taste really sour or spicy, strong flavors are the best, but I’m not a picky eater at all. 
So before I ramble on, I’m ecstatic to be part of this project, and I hope to continue the legacy of O!P in the future. It was lovely talking to you!
Have a wonderful day!
XX

No comments:

Post a Comment