Sunday 23 September 2012

14. Yukina

Hello all! I’m Yukina and this is my recent blog update so I’m going to try to put as much as I can in this one. ^_^
For starters you should know that I love Kyary Pamyu Pamyu. Hehe. So that means I was really excited about her new single Fashion Monster.
I’ve started learning the lyrics already and I love the MV. <3 Kyary is so young (only 19!) and successful so I really like her as a role model even though I’m older than her. On my tumblr, which you should follow, I always post stuff about her and I constantly say she’s my waifu. *giggles* She’s just all around awesome and I’m working on getting her book, ‘Oh! My! God! Harajuku Girl’.
Next is my upcoming vacation. Along with my aunt and my mom, I’ll be going to California next week, specifically San Diego. We won’t be there long but we have lots of stuff planned. I’m excited about the zoo, walking around the Gaslamp Quarter, maybe going to a beach and especially Chinatown. I’ve only been to the Chinatown in New York so I’m sure this one is great too. ^_^
I want to take a photo like this when I’m there. Haha I might need a better camera for that though. XD
So now I guess the next thing I am going to move on to are books. I have a huge pile of books in my room that I need to read, I am currently reading about four books and one of them has my full attention as of the moment. ‘The Perks of Being a Wallflower’. It’s neat and it’s going to be made into a movie which I’m probably going to see.
It has Emma Watson you guys. ^_^
Well you know I think that might be all so thanks for reading this and keep supporting O!P and keep a look out for upcoming event s and promotions and don’t be too shy to make a donation, it really does help! Arigatou and sayonara. <3  

No comments:

Post a Comment