Monday 22 October 2012

16. Sophie

‘Hello again! Splodge here! Wow these last few weeks have been hectic for me, but so much fun! I’ve started my classes at university and joined the Japanese Society, the FAD Dance Society (‘Funky Arse Dancing’), and the Break Dancing Society!


My older brother joined the break dancing society at his university and loved it so I thought why not try out too! Beginners were welcome and I thought it would broaden my dance spectrum just a little bit more! So far we’ve only learnt basic technique but I’m enjoying it! Here’s an action shot me ‘CCing’!

FAD Dance class is a girls only dance class focusing on what they call ‘commercial’ dance. I don’t really have any friends there but it’s great to get new choreography ideas and keep fit each week! I attend the intermediate classes because I enjoy the routines but I may try the advanced classes in the New Year, just to keep me on my toes! There were also auditions for their dance troupe last week but I didn’t try out >_< I don’t think I’m good enough yet, but I may try next year!
You can watch a video of our routine so far here, see if you can spot me!
This week my dad also visited me and bought me some nice cushions! Now I can finally make a nest on my bed when it’s so cold and rainy outside ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ The birds match my duvet!


I also bought some new nail polish this week with a cool effect! I can use it in two weeks time at London MCM Expo!

Eee I’m so excited! I get to see some Oishii! members plus the MK Dance Group, and I’m debuting a really complex new cosplay on Sunday! This is the only time it’s ever going to be worn so I’ll make sure to take lots of photos! I’ll give you a clue… It’s appropriate for this time of year, and may be a variation of a character you know well… If you’re going please come and say hi!’

No comments:

Post a Comment