Monday 22 October 2012

17. Sophia

Hey everyone!! It’s Sophia!! It’s been a while since the last update hasn’t it? School has started and I’ve been swamped down with a lot of work. I’m taking a college course in Neurology! 
I got to hold an actual human brain! My lab partner took a picture of me holding it~ Though it’s a bit blurry…

GAMETIME’s PV just came out recently?? Did you all like it?
Lately a lot of things have been on my mind. I would think of things like “Am I a really cut out for this?” in any situation. The lyrics to GAMETIME really gave me hope; therefore, I’m very pleased with the single.

“I tell myself these things everyday/you’ll find a way/it’s hard to look ahead when you feel so small/just stand up tall!”


This part speaks to me the most. I hear Chii wrote the lyrics. Honestly we don’t speak much, but if she’s reading this, I want her to know that her lyrics have really impacted me and that I have mad respect for her.

That’s all for now!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment