Wednesday 31 October 2012

18. Vicky

Coucouu everyone ! ~ ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ
This is Vicky from Oishii ! Mini Cherries here !
How are you all ? I hope that you are fine!~
A lot of time passed since my last blog ! Waaaah. I was so so so busy !
And I find my blogs not very funny, because I never put pictures in them, but I cannot connect my cellphone to my computer, so this is really difficult to put photos in my blogs ! (TДT )
Last week, I went to New York with my mother, my sister and my best friend !
That was really funny!I would love to show you what I have bought there, but the photos are on my cellphone, duuuh. I have bought a lot of accessories at the Sanrio shop ! Everything was so cute, but so expensive ! I bought a cute jacket of Tinkerbell at the Disney store, along with cinderella muffles ! They are super adorable ! I bought two thights at Forever21, one mint and one pastel pink !~~
The second day, I went to a shop call Kinokuniya ! This is sooooo perfect ! I bought one kera, two manga in japanese, Wakuteka Take a Chance from Morning Musume and PUSH from Momoiro Clover Z ! There’s a ton of japanese thing in this shop, I want the same in Quebec city !  (´ ▽`).。o♡


I even meet another fairy kei girl in this shop ! I was looking at the music CD, searching for other Hello!Project CD, and my best friend came from the first floor ( where were all the magazine ! ) and she said to me : «  Vicky ! Y’a une fille habillée comme toi en bas ! »… « Vicky ! There is a girl dressed like you downstairs ! » That was funny !
I also went to Nintendo shop !~ WAAAH ! Paradise on earth ! I had try the WiiU ! I love it ! I bought a Princess Peach shirt, a plushie of Audino, (I had hesitate a lot between Audino and Minccino ! ) and two music sheet books of Zelda ! I love Zelda so much ! One is for intermediate/advanced piano and the other is for the guitar ^__^ But then, we went across the Chinatown.. And I lost my bag from Nintendo World ! AWWWN. I was so depressed. After a little cruise around Manhattan, I return to the Nintendo shop to buy everything a second time ! Waaah… I’m such an airhead ! >/////< Oh ! And this time, I bought Mincinno, and not Audino ! The third day, I went to the Musée de cire de Madame Tussaud ? AND I TOOK PICTURES WITH THE AVENGERS, I love the Avengers, hihihi ! (‘∀’●)♡


So that was my week-end in New York city !
Tomorrow, the Troupe Paramonde ( my theater troup ! ) have their first contract ! I’m so excited ! This is for Halloween ! ^^ We are doing little theater production all the day to animate an activity in the city next to us ! This is for kids ! We have 3 scene, one for the 4-5 yeard old, another for the 6 to 9 years old , and the last one, the most scary is for the people from 9 to 12 years old ! I’m playing in the third one ! I’m doing the ghost of a little girl, hihihi ! I can’t wait !  (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Even if it will be so cold after 5 hours outside ! Oh ! And I can’t decide what I will wear on Halloween ! What is your costume for halloween ? ^^
And soon, all the Mini ! Cherries will known their group, because November 1st is coming soon ! I can’t wait, even if I feel a little bad, because I have some difficulties to finish some assignements ! But I will work hard ! ~~  (⌒▽⌒)☆
I need to go !~ I need to practice my clarinet a bit, curl my blond wig for tomorrow and finish a big big work for school !
Take care of yourself, I love you all !~~♥ ♥
Vickyyy~ヾ ^∇^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment