Sunday 11 November 2012

22. Vicky

Hello everyone !
This is Vicky ! (/^▽^)/
Woow, I haven’t update for a while ! I’m sorry about this !
So, where to start ?
Tuesday, I had school, and theater in the evening ! Theater is always so fun !  \(^▽^@)ノ
Then, at like 10 o’clock, I have work a bit to change some little things on my Zelda cosplay, cause I have wear it for halloween, the next day ! I wasn’t sur about which cosplay to wear, so I ask to my friends on facebook and Zelda wins ! ~~
So the next day, it was HALLOWEEN ! Yeaaah ! O(≧∇≦)O There were almost nobody dress up at my school, that was sad ! But some people recognize me, so I was super happy ! Then, at the lunch, I went to the local of the anime/manga/otaku/japan club ! I had so much fun ! Almost everyone was dressed up there ! At the music school, there were the same amount of people dress up, but because we are less than at our normal school, that makes more people dress up ! But I was alone of dress up in my solfeggia course ! ( Well.. One of my friend had draw cat mustache and nose on his face.. But that is not the same kind of dress up ! And another of my friend in the class throw me chocolate because I was alone in a halloween costume ! I love chocolate, yeaaah ! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))
Then, I went to my job after my class because I need to tell that’s someone was remplacing me the next day. My «  McCopains » were laughing at me ! But I know it wasn’t mean. XD Some others really love my costume ! ^__^
And the weather was so bad, I didn’t went collect candies, bududuh. 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。
AND NOW TODAY !
I had a concert with the harmony at lunch time ! So I went to school for 7h30 o’clock in the morning, I practice all alone until 8h45 o’clock ! Then I had my sectional, so all the clarinet practice the song until 10 o’clock. Then, I had 2 hours of harmony ! 15 minutes opf break, and the concert, that finished at 12h40 ! WAAAH. I WAS SO SO SO TIRED. (((( ;°Д°))))
Then I went to eat with my friends, and at 2 o’clock, I return practice one hour !
Because in the concert, we need to wear all black, a lot of people was surprised to day to see me wearing only black instead of pastel colours and a tons of accessories ! My theater student didn’t recognize me when I was back to them, hihihi ~
And the people at my job tells me really good comments about this, but they were surprised a lot too !
Oh ! And I have founded out that I have sucessfully passed the audition for the 日本Chocko Chorus ! I was so happy ! *(*´∀`*)☆ I love my character too, Chika ! She looks like a magical girl, I love her a lot ! ^__^ So please, support the chorus ^^
AND DON’T FORGET TO AUDITION FOR OISHII!MINI CHERRIES ! I want to see your dancing, singing and cute face ! You will all be perfect ! ^^
That’s it for today ! (^▽^)
I am going to sleep ! Have a good night !
Vicky ☆彡

No comments:

Post a Comment