Monday 19 November 2012

25. Yukina

Hello all! I believe it is time for me to update my blog. ^_^ Just so you all know, I’m always reading books. Haha I find comfort in them and they can never leave you. Remember that. As of right now, I’m reading like 5 books. XD currently I’m on Tilt by Ellen Hopkins. I love all of her books and probably will never stop reading them. I encourage everyone to read them.
Now to move on to personal life issues. Hehe. I’m still looking for a job, and it’s hard in this area to find one. I’m also planning on going back to college in the spring. I’m just trying to finish my general education. I tried beauty school in February but it didn’t work out so well. I didn’t like it as much as I thought I would. I’m still writing my short story that I’m putting up on DeviantArt. It’s more for mature readers so that’s why I haven’t really put it out there in the open. I’m still writing it though and it’s coming along nicely. This is a sillier picture but it’s still good none the less. ^_^ This blog wasn’t really that long but thanks for reading anyway and hopefully Oishii will be announcing our groups soon so all of you can keep up on what’s to come. Stay excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment