Friday 23 November 2012

27. Sophie

Hello hello! Gosh what rainy weather we are having here in the UK! It’s hard to get out of my flat because of the puddles… My hometown has been hit with flooding though so I am one of the lucky ones.
This week I have been on a bit of a shopping spree! This weekend I am attending Hyper Japan but my outfit got lost in the post (゜´Д`゜)゜ Instead I ran round the shops on Monday and came up with an alternative outfit, do you like it?


I’m really looking forward to this weekend, I can’t wait to take a break from studying and see some of the Oishii! UK members again!

I also bought an American baseball jacket as they are all the rage these days, it’s so warm and cosy!


My hair has been getting darker since the winter began and as there is little chance of me getting any sun until March, I’ve decided to use a lightening spray on my hair.
 
It’s doing its magic little by little so I’ll post a photo of my new brighter hair soon!

See you again next week~

No comments:

Post a Comment