Friday 23 November 2012

28. Chikage

Oh dear. I just finished a blog post yesterday and now I have to write my last Mini Cherry post today (´;д;`) I just want to say that I’m so so happy to be part of the Oishii! Project. On the surface, O!P might look like this casual Internet idol group where young girls collaborate to create music. But this group impacted me greatly. I’m 18, still discovering who I really am and what I want to do in the future. When I started out as a Mini Cherry, I didn’t know how to represent myself to the audience. I thought my looks and style were lackluster and I thought the only way I could reach to people was through my singing. There was no way I could be as cute and bubbly as the rest. I didn’t have cute clothes or cute bangs. I didn’t have rosy cheeks or clear skin. But after watching how the other Mini Cherries worked so hard in developing their style, I was determined to build up my confidence. I used to be a timid glasses girl who always hid behind a wall, unsure of how to approach others. But what I wanted became clear to me. Cute, yet spunky. Feminine, but strong. This is Chikage’s goal! (*・∀-)☆ I want to be the girl and net idol who will show that anyone can be beautiful in their own ways as long as you have the confidence and strength.

(Not the shiny eyes again orz)
I met two O!P members to date: Ichigo member, Jenny and Kiwi teammate, Hana. When I met these girls, it felt like we knew each other for a very long time! I don’t know why. I guess being in Oishii! makes you feel like you’re part of a family. Hana and Jenny motivated me so much to improve in the fields that I needed to work on. I will keep working hard and I will also keep supporting each and every individual member of O!P. They are so beautiful and talented, and I hope we can progress further in this project ヾ(´▽`*;)ゝ”
I am extremely excited to find out who our new generation of Mini Cherries will be. I hope to get to know them more over time! To the future Mini Cherries, please do your best and stay dedicated! Don’t hesitate to ask questions! (●´∀`)
And thank you to the managers who have guided us so well through our journey! It was really fun! Now it’s time to start on a new one (o≧▽゚)o

No comments:

Post a Comment