Sunday 25 November 2012

30. Vicky

Hello everyone ! ~~
It’s Vicky from Mini ! Cherries, for the very last time !
How are you ?
Today, I am a little bit sad, because I am writing my last post as an Oishii ! Mini Cherries.. (*´;ェ;`*)
Being a Mini Cherries was for me such a wonderful experience ! ~ When I auditionned, 6 months ago, I was sure I wouldn’t be chosen, because, all the others auditions were so SO extremly good ! I was feeling so small compare to the others. The day of the result, I was too much happy to have been chosen as a Mini Cherry ! <3 I was so so surprised, I ran everywhere ~~ ^^’
When I auditionned, I wasn’t knowing that this project would be so important in my life and so professionnal ! Dansa was speaking too fast for me, so I wasn’t able to understand everything she said, so I was just thinking that was a group of girls doing their own music, so I was really surprise about the MV, the physical CD and everything ~~ I was more and more happy !
To me, all the Oishii ! Project is a big big big family ~~ I feel close with every member, especially the Mini Cherries, and now, I will be closer with the Lychee ! But I seriously hope that we will all stay the first generation of Mini Cherries in our heart, and we will stay as close as if we were in the same group ~<3
I’m really happy because since I’m a Mini Cherries, I met a ton of new wonderful people ! Not only my Oishii !Sis, but a ton of others Jpop singer and dancer on Youtube who start talking to me, add me on Twitter, and I was so glad because they are all wonderful !
I also start dancing, because, I wasn’t really dancing a lot before joining O!P ~ I love dancing so so much ! <3 I sing more and even if my voice isn’t really great, I think I have improve since my audition, and I will continue in that way! Finally, I really think I improve my english ! ~ Writing in english is really more easier for me, it’s almost become an automatism ! (⌒▽⌒)☆ Talking it stay hard, but I hope I will improve a lot in the next month !
Hana, Chikage, Sophie, Yukina, Nina, Hina, Shannon, Tohru, Mariko, thank you all for have been my awesome Mini!Cherries sisters !! I hope we will all stay close to each others ! ~ Please, do your best ! I will take care of every of you, so please, do the same ! <3
Abby, Abbie, Nico, Usagi ! ~~ Let’s do our best as Oishii ! Lychee ! I’m super excited to start working with you, and I hope that we will make awesome things together <3~
Everyone, now that I am not a Mini ! Cherry anymore, I hope that you will continue to look after me ! ~ I promise that I will keep doing my very best, so please, support me and support every of my Oishii ! Sister ! <3
Mini ! Cherries, it’s only a goodbye, <3
Lychee, I’m comiiiiing ! ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment