Wednesday 28 November 2012

35. Abbie



Hello! The youngest member of Oishii!lychee here! graduation time already? it feels like i only joined the mini cherries yesterday and now i am graduating! I wanted to say how much i have loved spending time with all you lovely members…..even if i never actually spoke to you or commented on your posts. Honestly i didn’t want to annoy anyone by messaging or commenting constantly, but i have always read your posts (´Д`。)….so even if you don’t know me very well i feel like i know you all allot.|・ω・`)

It is going to be strange going from such a big group of lovely girls down to the 5 of us in oishii!Lychee, but i am very happy being with the girls i am…its kind of bitter sweet i suppose, but hopefully we can still talk in the whole o!p group! 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

In the last 6 months i have changed allot…..idk if anyone noticed. Before i joined O!P and the OtakuOwls i had a very low self esteem, i tried to be someone i wasn’t because being myself wasn’t good enough (ノдヽ), but my self esteem has risen allot and now i’m trying to be myself more than ever and it is partly because of my friends here in O!P so thank you so much everyone, it really means allot to me that i have friends that i can talk to and that believe in me!“ヽ(´▽`)ノ”

Even though i will be separated from the girls in Kiwi and the remaining mini cherries, i really hope that we can all keep going and do our best to reach our dreams, i also want to thank the staff, for being so patient with me…i tend to be very late with most of my assignments and i’m sure i probably make them want to bash their heads into a wall sometimes, they work so so so so sooo hard behind the scenes to help us all do our best, so thank you so much and i’m sorry i can be difficult, i promise to do my best to make it easier for you! ☆⌒(>。≪)

Each and everyone of the girls in O!P has so much potential and i will support you all forever and always….i’m sorry i don’t talk enough and that i’m distant, i will work hard to talk to you all more, and i promise i will do my very best in Oishii!lLychee and in everything that i do. Thank you for being friends with me and i really wish each and everyone of you the best of luck in reaching your dreams! To all the girls auditioning and to the future mini cherries good luck, i know that if we all try hard enough we can make it. <3

In the next few months i am going to try and improve more and more, so please support me and i promise, even if my voice and dancing is not good yet that i will give it my all! O!P is like a family in my mind, and i wont give up on them. Thank you everyone! Lots of hugs and sparkles! Good bye mini cherries! i will miss you!

abbie~kins <3 ( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment