Thursday 31 January 2013

54. Miri

((Weee new post! I need to keep on top of these… ; A ;))
Puri~Puri~Puri~! This Pudding Princess is on Semester Break!
Hello everyone! I’ve had some time to update and work on many things these past couple of days because I have now finished all of my first semester course work. I just finished 2 French courses, Chemistry 11, and Precal 11! Whew~ was that ever a lot of work - v - This semester I will have Physics 11, Precal 12, Social Studies, and … Japanese 11!! YAY! I’ve been really looking to improve my Japanese and I took the Introductory Japanese 11 course in grade 9 but my schedule did not allow any room for it last year but I can take it this year! Please wish me luck in my upcoming school work~
So what I did this break was … uh ;; play a lot of video games! :’D Lots of Animal Crossing and Harvest moon~ So much fun! It was a good break to have after all of the exams and projects I had to finish. I worked really hard the second half of the first semester (I managed to get A’s on the last 5 math tests I had to do in the course! ; 7 ;) so to keep my self motivated, me and my friend, who is also a lover of all Asian and cute things went out and bought…
NEW CUTE SCHOOL SUPPLIES / ( ; v ; ) /
What better way to do well in school than to finish every sentence with a Hello Kitty pen or measure the side of a triangle with a rilakkuma ruler?~ That same day, me and my friend had gone with a group for gelato and Japanese food. We got our cute little finds at the Asian shopping centre so we were in a very cutesy-japanese mood. I had also remembered that I had just downloaded a new Purikura app on my phone so while we waited for my mum to pick us up…
Hahahahaha… ;; > v > We got carried a way a little!~ Well on that silly note, I will leave you with that!
Stay positive, stay hard working! Puri~Puri~Puri~!

No comments:

Post a Comment