Wednesday 20 February 2013

58. Jema

Minna Kon’nichiwa! Ello everyone! How are you?! Lately I have to say I have been great! I’ve had my ups and downs but thanks to you guys and the lovely family of Oishii!Project I have been more positive lately with everything going on that it’s definately inproved my attitude and mood! So thank you so much for all of your support! Currently I am trying to raise money for an ankle brace I need in about one week >_< So far I have raised $50 out of the $95 needed for the brace! Unfortunately my family is in a tough situation right now. We can barely afford to put food on the table :( No fun but OMG we have lots of ramen! :D Yay cheap ramen! haha! I’ll post pics of me cast laters :3
   OH MY GOODNESS OH MY GOODNESS! MOST EXCITING WEEKEND OF MY LIFE! I got to meet Nakia, the yellow ranger from Power Rangers Zeo and Turbo and I also met Jason, Red ranger from Time force! I swear I was the most happiest person in that room that day LOL. Nakia gave me lots of hugs and advice for the situations I am going through. She is such a true ranger at heart! Thank you Nakia! I also got her to perform the morph sequence and send a shout out to the Oishii Family! Yaaaaay! I will ahve that video up soon! It was such an exciting day I am so so very happy to have met them! I’m such a fan girl *squeeeel* It’s funny though, I get super excited but when I actually meet the people I’m a fan of, I suddenly become cool, calm and collected. I have no idea why! XD If any of you have read or watched the anime series Shugo Chara and know Amu, basically I’m like her XD Inside I am going crazy and outside when I meet them I am suddenly cool hahahahah! I cosplayed as Saki, ranger yellow from Engine Sentai Go-Onger BTW! It was fun and even though I was stuck in my stupid walking cast everyone still complimented my cosplay and liked the hello kitty tape on my cast LOL so that made me happy ^_^ Will also post pics of all this laters!
   OMG OMG OMG OMG! SHINEE IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM!!!!!! *Squuuueeeeelll* Well That basically says it all….Onew….You darling you ^.~ I would sooooo love the album O.O but I can’t afford anythiong right now because of all this medical stuffs :( booooooohhhh!
   Okay so my Birthday is on March 12! I don’t celebrate B-days or holidays so it’s rare when I get a present haha! But just the other day I received a mystery package in the mail! It was an early present from a lovely friend! OMG IT’S MY FAVORITE ANIME SERIES IN THE WORLD! Kaleido Star!!!!!! They also sent me volumes 1-3 of Madoka Magica which I have never rad before so that is nice! ^_^ So Thank you ver very very much! This is the first anime series I have ever owned and first manga series I have ever owned LOL and first present I have ever gotten for turning another age XD but as House says “So you made it another year around the sun". Yep! XD almost 20 you guys! MEEEEEEEP! Will post pics of this too laters XD
   Well That’s it for now! I’ll update as the costume convention draws near! It is March 1-3! and everyone, Take a moment out of your day and look back at something positive that happened and made you smile or happy okay ^_^ We all need to keep positive and happy as much as we can! So take a moment to breathe and look back on something happy of the day! You’ll feel much better and be able to sleep better too :) Lovely advice I received from the Oishii family! Thank you guys! I love you all!!! That’s it for now! Ta-Ta! “GO GO MINI CHERRIES!" (Sung to power rangers theme song) SPEAKING OF POWER RANGERS…..Okay I will talk more about that next time ^.~ Chu~ Looooove Jema <3

No comments:

Post a Comment