Monday 25 February 2013

61. Miri

Puri~Puri~Puri~! Happy Belated Valentine’s Day!
But wait! I’ll talk about valentines later, first, I’d like to tell you about what I did earlier in February. A couple of my friends from school have their own band, “All Four Sides", they performed at the Tom Lee music hall downtown in “the Battle of the Bands". Me and my friends went to go support them! We made a bit of an outing of it~
We all went to go have dinner first at a really good crepe place before the show. I didn’t have a sweet crepe, but a savory one, a chicken/egg/cheese/mayo one! Man it was good~ But I did have something good and sweet! A Nutella milkshake. Oh. My. God. It was incredibly delicious. I split one with a friend and once everyone had a sip, everyone else ended up ordering one too haha. After that, we made our way to the show. We saw a lot of good bands, lots of talented young people out there! 
Aaaaaand a little bit of a silly group photo to commemorate the night > v >
Now onto what happened for Valentine’s Day! Turned out, I actually performed on that Thursday but for a different event. My school hold a whole week of events every year to celebrate the different New Year celebrations that happen around the world. I sang on the Philipino New Year’s day even though I was singing in japanese haha. I sung Fuwa Fuwa Time from the Anime K-on!! It was a lot of fun and I hope I can maybe sing that song at conventions this year! (Especially now that I’ve got the difficult lyric parts down~) 
This is what I wore to perform in. I know, it’s not very… “fuwa fuwa" or “lovey-dovey" but um… I love my Metamorphose Temps de Fille boots? ; 7 ; And I don’t get to wear them often enough. That baggy sweater makes me look chubby … but it’s so comfy ; v ;
Well here’s hoping that you got to spend your Valentine’s day with the ones you love and if not, I will send you lots of love from here!~
Stay lovely, stay kind! Puri~Puri~Puri~!

No comments:

Post a Comment