Wednesday 27 February 2013

62. Haribo

*Rolls into view* Hi~ minna-san genki desu ka? I like to blog it makes me feel useful :3! Hehe This one will be shorter than some of my other… rants?! ಠ_ಠ Tonikaku~ Me and my friend Esther have been working on a project for probably about 6 months, it was meant to be a quicker process but alas school, coursework, work-work and food stopped my goals from achieving themselves sooner! Procrastination like a BOSSU~ ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ! We think it was six months ︿–o-︿ but it was a really fun project to do and very rewarding when it was finished, it also gave me a chance to improve my editing “skills”, singing and hair length V^o^V (koi no victory Vesque sound)! JA JA~N! *opens curtain* Hai Owari mashita~ I hope my Japanese is right (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvtE8srGsu8 ✧ *Casually dumps a link in the centre of the page and rolls out of the window.* What I like most about this is that I can see how I have changed over six months!! My hair grew longer, My microphone improved, My voice improved even! ^o^ During this time I auditioned AND became accepted into Oishii project! Which was life changing, I almost feel like I can sense my confidence go up ( ´∀`)☆ YATTA! Sa~ I hope you all like our cover of  Kare to Issho ni Omise ga Shitai as much as I do! :’D
This has been my life recently, I apologise if i bore you … *finger poke* nee~ I want to interact with the outer world more ( ̄。 ̄) sounds like slayers… sore wa himitsu desu~ ∩(︶▽︶) xelloss facee~ wahh geek out :B! I’ll get back to the point!! Thank you for reading my oh so regular word pile!! :3 hehe I hope you all have a happy February and March! 
Bye Bye xoxoxoxoxo Haribo xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment