Sunday 16 June 2013

Sneko's Introduction


Sneko

こんにちにゃ~!
Sneko here!

I'm just your average girl with big dreams~! 

Ever since I was young, I've loved singing and drawing the most. I've been covering my favorite songs on youtube since I was young on my account Snekoko. Even though I'm really shy and I find it hard to talk to people, I feel really comfortable when I'm performing in front of people and I feel I can really be myself. Is that weird? 【・ヘ・】

My goal in Oishii Project is to be the baby-pink member! I think its going to be hard, but my love for pink can't be beat! Really! All of my gaming consoles are pink, and even my laptop is pink! My room is also a really nice shade of pink~ (●´∀`●)

Let's see... I'm a bit of a fujoshi... (Okay, I'm a REALLY big fujoshi), but that's okay, right?
Right?! ヽ(゚Д゚)ノ

As crazy as it sounds, my biggest dream, aside from being a Jpop singer in Japan one day, is to illustrate my own BL series~ *0* 

Aside from yaoi, pink, drawing, and Jpop, my other biggest love is for Tokyo Mew Mew. It was one of the first anime I saw (that I recognized as anime) and was also linked to the first Jpop song I heard~

I have a lot of Tokyo Mew Mew paraphernalia in my room. (*´▽`*)



And that was just a small preview of what I own!
My stage name "Sneko" even originated from Tokyo Mew Mew. My friends from an old forum I used to frequent dubbed me "Sneko" as a shortened version of Strawberry Neko, a reference to Ichigo from Tokyo Mew Mew.

Ah.... I think I went on quite a bit!
Sorry!

For now, I'll bring this to an end!

There's big things happening in Oishii Project and I'll be working super-extra hard to accomplish my goal! 
(`・ω・´)ゞ

Wish me luck!

If you'd like to follow me or see my drawings, please check out my facebooktumblr, or twitter! You can also see me at my nico nico community~!

See you there!

Bye~!

No comments:

Post a Comment