Wednesday 19 June 2013

Waaah! What an exciting week!

UWAH! I just finished doing the 5k Color Run! (。⌒∇⌒)。

Well I am going to type in fun colors since I did a 5k run that involved getting splashed with a billion colors while your running HAHA. The 5k run felt like nothing! Usually I am extremely exhausted after like 2 miles hahaha but this run was so much fun I was distracted from any sort of tiredness! I ran the whole way! Well there was one part I walked because I got an icky side cramp lol. I did it with my close friends and we got so colorful by the end of the race! ALSO, the announcer on the stage picked 3 people to go up and dance on stage for a dance competition! I was one of them wooooh! I got the most claps and cheers but what was nice is that all 3 of us won because at the Color Run everyone wins >^_^< I won a fanypack which I gave to my friend cuz I just don't use those haha Well here are a billion photos for you to enjoy! I will definitely do this kind of race again! It was fantastic fun!








I am so oober oober excited for this coming weekend! It is the Japanese Cherry Blossom Festival in my town! WOOOOOH! This will be my first year attending! My lovely sweet friend has been kind to let me borrow one of her Kimonos for this event :) I may bring a change of clothes just in case for dancing later :) I can't wait to see what it is going to be like! I will definitely post about that later and have lovely photos <3 

I am in need of some help at the moment! >3< I am currently trying to raise money so that I may fly out to see a friend I have been needing to see for quite sometime now. I have been needing a relaxing few weeks to just breathe and relax and so has she. So we have planned to see each other for like over 10 months or so now however I recently lost my job with no reason given as to why :( So I have no way of paying for the flight. I have tried getting loans, credit cards and have been denied by those companies >< and now I am trying donations, making lolita accessories, cosplay help for friends, and the like. I will have a video posted on both my OishiiJema channel and my DanceLoveLily channel soon. I plan on setting up an event where if you donate a certain amount, you will recieve a photobook, gift, accessory and more from me. For each amount donated, $5, $15, $25, $50, $100, I will have a designated prize or item/gift for each -^w^- Right now I ma taking donations to my paypal dancelovelily@hotmail.com however I do plan on expanding this to a donation site or otherwise. My current goal is to raise about $300 because this should py for a round trip flight. We will see how this goes! >< I need to raise this by July 1st eeek! ><

Well That is all for now! I don't hope you all have fantastic days ahead of you and some summer fun in the sun! Ja Mata Ne~


No comments:

Post a Comment