Thursday 4 July 2013

7. Mariko

7. Mariko ::

みんな!こんにちは! まりこです!
Hello everyone! Mariko here ~~~ヾ(^∇^)This is my very first blog post on the Oishii!MiniCherries blog. I hope to have some up on my own blog soon! First off, I’d like to say thank you all for supporting us so far on this journey! All the Oishii girls including Dansa and Beckii are working really hard to make this work. Please stick around cause we’re gonna be amazing!Anyways, I don’t have much to say since I think I’ve said it already in my intro vids ^^; . I’ve also been very busy with working! It takes up a lot of my time (;´ρ`). Just like any other busy highschool student, I’m still struggling to finish all my work given to me by the Oishii Managers! So I apologize in advance to everyone for any delayed things.Besides working, I’ve been thinking of a few dances I’d like to do. Feel free to request! I’m also thinking about doing a few Korean songs \(^ ^)/ I’m very excited to get started on my Oishii channel so please subscribe or check by often!Well since I’m getting very tired ( ̄ー ̄)I’ll talk to you all again soon!Byebye ちゅ〜ღ\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

みんな!こんにちは! まりこです!
Hello everyone! Mariko here ~~~ヾ(^∇^)
This is my very first blog post on the Oishii!MiniCherries blog. I hope to have some up on my own blog soon!
First off, I’d like to say thank you all for supporting us so far on this journey! All the Oishii girls including Dansa and Beckii are working really hard to make this work. Please stick around cause we’re gonna be amazing!

Anyways, I don’t have much to say since I think I’ve said it already in my intro vids ^^; . I’ve also been very busy with working! It takes up a lot of my time (;´ρ`). Just like any other busy highschool student, I’m still struggling to finish all my work given to me by the Oishii Managers! So I apologize in advance to everyone for any delayed things.

Besides working, I’ve been thinking of a few dances I’d like to do. Feel free to request! I’m also thinking about doing a few Korean songs \(^ ^)/ I’m very excited to get started on my Oishii channel so please subscribe or check by often!

Well since I’m getting very tired ( ̄ー ̄)I’ll talk to you all again soon!

Byebye ちゅ〜ღ
\(^∀^)メ(^∀^)ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment