Thursday 18 July 2013

Birthday ☆ (Charlotte)

Hey hey ~ ☆
Charlotte here!
みんな~こんばんは!
シャーロットです

How're you doing?
元気ですかー?

Today I'm going to tell you about my birthday and show you some pictures, ok? (◡‿◡✿)
今日は、わたしのお誕生日についてお話したいと思います!・゜・。・゚✿


Yep! It was my 20th birthday.
I don't feel 20 at all yet though aha. I feel more like I'm still 17! Haha!
I have a few slightly younger friends, yet they all seem to act a lot more mature as opposed to me (^^ゞ
うん、20歳の誕生日でした!
びっくりの?w

My cake had a lot of strawberries on it!
イチゴをたくさんだね!


 It also had a few glace cherries ~
I had to have a lot of chocolate on the cake, because chocolate is my favourite sweet food! ♥(*´∀`*)

For my birthday I got to hang out with my best, best friend (。・∀・)ノ♥
We went to the cinema to see Monsters University!
(And each bought a large slushie drink because it was SO HOT
)
えいがかんに行ってきました。
でもね、あの日は本当にあついい!

Oh! Also, with my drink I got free popping candy for trying the new flavour ♪
And after the film, they were giving out free cereal... so I got that too(`ー´)☆


The book is a present from my friend ♥ 
I was so happy!
本は、私のプレゼント。
超うれしい!♥

After the cinema, I went to Yo!Sushi.
 あと、日本食を食べました。


..well, they were inspired by western foods, I guess? ヽ(´▽`;)/♪
Top left: Crab with slices of mango!
Bottom left: Smoked salmon and cream-cheese with avacado
Right: 'Strawberry Cheesecake' mochi
(*´ー`*)
 It was all delicious!
ぜんぶおいしかった!


I also played Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
とびだせ!どうぶつの森
I wished to debut ww (●´ω●)
If only it were that easy!
I'm trying my best every day ~ 

*~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~*

The next day, we met up with one of my other best friends and explored a park and forest!
つぎ日は、森に行ってきました。


It was hot this day, too. So it was nice that the forest was cool ~
In the above photo I'm sitting on a branch ww!



I took some panoramas ♪


We found a hatched bird's egg! (*゚ロ゚)★


These were my two favourite views ☆
Would you like to see a short video I took?
It's of the stream from sitting on the bridge in the photo above:

It was an exhausting walk, but a lot of fun ⌒☆
(We walked for about 2 hours! ε=(。・д・。)フー )

*~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~**~* ♥ *~*

Well, that's all from me!
じゃ、おわりだ!
Thanks a lot for reading! I really appreciate it c':
読んでくれてありがとうー!♪


Bye bye!
じゃね~

Charlotte

No comments:

Post a Comment