Thursday 11 July 2013

Haribo and Holidays~! + graduation of course (~ ̄▽ ̄)~


Hi everyone, it's Haribo and I'm back from my holiday!~ It's been ten days already *sniffle* and I have returned  (✪^✪)...

>>Gomen.

Anyway! I wish I had some photos to put on here from my holiday, but I'm a failure photographer I always bring my camera and "mean" to take photos, but never get round to it.. >< I get swept up by all the fun! I find that the fun's more important... Because MEMORIES <3 hehe! Cheesy? ~ hmmm  (-_- )ノ

Anyway any holiday stories I can think of to make up for my lack of photos, OH! I sang karaoke >>"What else is knew"<< But I sang a proper song :< I was sooooooo nervous 
( ´∀`)BUT I did it and I'm proud, perfect practice for my graduation! Which I have been practicing literally everyday...
Confession of a youtube dancer #1:
"When you go about your everyday life and spontaneously start to move to  a dance that's been eating away at your mind, i.e. Graduation dances... " 
> I wonder if I get weird looks for it? :/< I will not change who I am!!  ヽ(o`皿′o)ノ

Back to my sunny holiday! It reached 
42degrees C --> This is very hot, suprisingly I only burnt once  ლ(╹◡╹ლ) Im so happy (confessions of a pale girl #1) , and I freckled even more, I'm now the "walking freckled" to my friends.  (≧ω≦)! The sea was really refreshing after sunbathing, but there were some quite big waves! We went out at night time when it was cooler and did karaoke and went to dinner hehe story of my life! 
I also bought some cherry hair bands, just like something you'd find in Chinatown! Kawaii!
It was a really fun holiday with my friends, and I'm still happy at home where there's a cold breeze, and grass~! I sound like a horse >< ahahah!

Well Graduation is quickly coming up, and I'm practicing the life out of my dances and singing! So look forward to it! It's a big event in a mini cherries' life! I wish everyone else lots of luck! I hope you all try your best! Mini cherries are Ganbaruchan! 

Btw have you seen our Oishii project Smiling yet? It's so nice to get the whole project together! ^^ *so beautiful* I have a solo at 2:08 ish I think :> hehe! Please enjoy and I'll talk to you all soon~! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oMsaAcRT50U







Summer greetings.
Haribo xoxoxoxoxo

2 comments:

  1. Haha, oh gosh Haribo you really are freckly! I'm a little jealous, I think freckles are really cute but I don't have any ;3; well, I have some but mainly on my hands ww.

    I'm the opposite, I take photos of EVERYTHING '':D even my friends' food lmao. I tell them off if they start eating it before I get a photo eue;

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe I know ~ I actually tanned Im pleasantly surprised ><! I have plenty to go around! :p heeh

    I should get used to taking more photos, but I'm bad at it xoxo

    ReplyDelete