Monday 29 July 2013

Mayღ

Yo! ω・`)
Wow, there are so many exciting things going on with the Mini Cherries these days!
With everything going on, it occurred to me last night that I haven’t written a blog post yet
. (」゜ロ゜)

So, let me introduce myself! My name is May~! Yoho~!

Guess what? My birthday is right around the corner! On August 9th, I am turning 18  (^^) Yay!

Soon after my birthday, I am moving to a different state to start college.
This is the dorm building that I will most likely be staying in


Once I have moved in and gotten my room decorated, I will have to do a dorm tour and show you all my room~!  (´ω)
Ah!! I am so nervous about starting college Σ(゚дlll I am sure it will be fine though. ^^

As most of you know, the mini cherries have been given a test for graduating into our official Oishii! Groups!
We all worked super hard!

I’m honestly not sure if I’m prepared enough to graduate from being a trainee. I feel like the other girls are on a higher level than me. I am fighting to catch up though! (`ω´)

I am rooting for all of the mini cherries to graduate this round! ^^ Everyone is so talented, I’m sure they will pass. I still have some growing to do, so who knows about me- but the other mini cherries, I’m sure of!
 o(〃^^〃)o

I’m excited to see what Oishii! Project has in store for everyone. There are always so many exciting developments~!


May

No comments:

Post a Comment