Saturday 27 July 2013

【Mayu☆】 My Input on the Mini Cherry Gradution! Oh~ Also dance update ♥

So after reading Sneko's entry on this I thought I would write my own as well!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Everyone! So for the past month all the members have been working really hard on the graduation! I sadly have been little behind in practicing because I had 2 conventions at which I was performing at so most of my time was spent at rehearsals for a couple weeks practicing for that, so it's like I had 2 weeks or so to complete this  
\(´▽`;)ゝ

I'm really excited and nervous because I really want to pass but.... you never know 
@Д@

The hardest part of this graduation for me has to be the singing but I'm hoping to accommodate for it with my dancing...hopefully???

Yesterday I recorded all my required dances for the test but I even added some non-required ones just for the fun of it! I even did it in one take because I wanted to show some of my endurance level...and because it's easier to edit  (*≧▽≦)


°˖✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧˖°

Oh! And because Sneko mentioned this I thought I would as well!

So as far as the group I would really like to be in, I think I would be best suited for Kiwi (that's also my favorite group...sooo  (*´・v・)♥ )

As far as singing, I don't have a very extravagant range, but I tend to handle low notes easier than high notes and I can't imagine myself singing a low octave in a group like Lychee XD
In regards to dancing, though I think I can pull off alot of styles well, I always find myself enjoying energetic dances more than "cutesey cutesey" dances. Dances like "Matryoshka" and "The World Warrior(rap ver.)" are some of my absolute favorite!

In regards to color...in kiwi that is, there is already a blue, green, & purple member (those are my favorite colors) so I don't really know what other color would suit me??  (●´・д・`●)
Oh Well ≧(´▽`)≦
So yeah, that's sort of my input I guess?

I really hope I get put into Kiwi, and if not, I hope I at least graduate
( ;´Д`) 
(I'm so worried my singing isn't good enough. It's the one thing I'm super self-conscious about, mainly because everyone in this project has absolutely amazing voices ╥﹏╥)

But I guess...yeah?
ByeBye! I'll post again soon!
☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆



No comments:

Post a Comment