Sunday 7 July 2013

Water, Cake, and Friends!

Uwaaaaaaah! So what an exciting week!

First and foremost, I would like to apologize if any of my Japanese is incorrect. I tried my hardest so sentences are a little different but I hope It is okay >< Thank you for your patience with me as I study and practice Japanese :)
私は日本語学習しています。 ごめんなさい, 私は少し日本語がわかります。優しさをありがとうございます。

First off got to cool off the week with a lovely splash in the water park! Got to see old friends and have fun cooling off :) Here are some silly photos of me and one of my best friends :)

私たちは、水の公園に行きました。私は私の友人だった。私たちは多くの楽しみであった。ここに見るに一部の写真です。



 Here is a photo of me I actually like for once lol I am not used to showing my forehead cuz I think it is so big >~<

この写真を見てください。 私はそれのようにします。
I look so much like my mommy here :) I miss her much but am happy to see her genes in me everyday :)
Also here is the dress I wore over my swim wear! So kawaii!!

私は母と同じようになっています。私母ミスします。服を見てます。服はかわいいですか?
That was such a fun day and even with SPF 70 sunscreen I still got sunburn :( Later that night me and my best friend went and hung out with the local small towns firemen at the firehouse. They were on night shift and I thought one of the firefighters sitting outside looked sad so we stopped by to say hi and cheer him up! Turns out, he was just watching something on his iphone hahahah XD It was very nice getting to hang out with them, man my friend sure is popular with everyone in her area XD Apparently I had met these firemen before but I couldn't remember until my friend reminded me when it was I met them (I am not gunna go into details but it was at the Ren Faire when I worked there last year).

私は日焼け止めていました。私は悪い日焼けした。我々は、消防署に行きました。私達は消防士と話をした。私達はそれらに話しました。

Later in the week I got together with my other best friend and we were making cakes and cuppy cakes for a baby shower! :D Look how pertty they are! <3

私たちはケーキを作る。私達は楽しい時を過す。それらはかわいくています。

 That baby looks scary real XD
Oh My Goodness! Then my lovely friend decided to surprise me!
Friends, they're there to support you, there to pick you up when you've fallen, and there to surprise you with an attack of powdered sugar to the face! XD

私の友人驚い彼女は砂糖私の投げた


 Later we made yummy microwave S'mores! XD yeah I know not so traditional but they were still so Oishii! >^.^<
私たちはお菓子を作っ

Oh I also got to go figure skating last night! I don't have any photos or my videos like I had planned because unfortunately I had forgotten my camera battery I was charging and my ipod battery was dead :( So next time! I got to work on my tricks and finally learned how to do the Waltz Jump and successfully land it :) I just need to now work on my form, and get more air in my jump >.< I am sooooo sooooo sore today! XD but it was great practice!

私はスケート図私は私のカメラを忘れました。私の筋肉は痛みます。

Well that tis it for now! Ta-Ta
 いつかまた会おう
Jema Out~ <3
さよなら

☆*:.。.Follow My Adventures.。.:*☆
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanceLoveLily
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jema-dancelovelily/297131707082507?bookmark_t=page
Tumblr: http://dancelovelily.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DanceLoveLily
Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/DanceLoveLily
Instagram: http://instagram.com/dancelovelilyjema



No comments:

Post a Comment