Wednesday 24 July 2013

Yo! Sushi is the best place on earth~!


Graduation is looming round the corner Oo... It's so close, it feels like forever since we were given our tasks! I feel like I have worked very hard towards my graduation, so I hope I pass! My idol career is taking off like a rocket :3! AHH~ It's so exciting I wonder what this means for the future...

I hope you are all excited for the upcoming opportunities that our graduation will bring! I think that the second generation mini cherries have so much enthusiasm, it's wonderful and they have really helped bring the project alive just that little bit more


~ the Oishii project tree is blooming~ (≧ω≦)

I finished school forever, quite a while ago so now I'm free~ to enjoy my life and explore!
Yesterday I went to Yo! Sushi with my friends to enjoy "Blue Mondays" 

Blue Mondays = every dish is £2.50 = the best invention ever discovered.*(つд`) sniffles.*

Thankfully, sushi can be quite nutritious, because eating that much can't be good :<... hehe, Plenty of exercise!! *picks up dumbbell* (╯◕_◕)╯

It was a really hot day! It's been very hot recently which makes graduation practice hard 
=-=
But I fought through the heat! 
It actually began to storm in the evening! It was so exciting!
I love rain! (。♥‿♥。) Especially when it's hot!

When we got to Yo! Sushi I ate my favourite dishes!
I love salmon and tuna the most! Sashimi, maki and nigiri <3
Making sushi is also really fun have you ever tried? 
I shall try again soon and upload some pictures .‿.!!

First I had salmon sashimi! Oishii!!! and then more salmon, salmon nigiri! yum! I also had tuna maki and Salmon rice which was really spicy!~ Hehe it was quite hard to eat in the hot weather! 

                     Sushi deserves purikura treatment


..Yes.. yes I do <3 Eat 

We had many cold drinks yesterday! I haven't had that many frappucinos in one day before! But it was wonderful! I even found a coke bottle with my name on ! That special feeling!
I have discovered animated emoticons on my blog. doomed.

Then as a true English summer, it began raining! But on the bright side, we found a frog! 
Heheh, so cute! Peeking out of his pond to say hello! 
Tehe, the arrow is unneccessary ne?...
But, we all ended staying out sunbathing?! I loved the rain so much it was refreshing! But I looked like a mess in the end! I'm not vain, I hate taking pictures of myself honestly! So I try to take other things, but taking pictures of rain was hard .3.!


Anyway, this weekend is the end of our graduation assessment! I await my results... and I'm slightly nervous! But I can't wait to see how well everyone did!
 Please support us!
Thank you for reading!~

Haribo xoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment