Thursday 18 July 2013

Yoho~ It's Ryoko~

Hi hi everyone~ 

For those of you who don't know me, my name is Ryoko Defini~~ But you can leave the Defini part out because no one really remembers it. 

I have not been around lately, so I would like to introduce myself to new followers ^ ^ 


                ~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~

My name is Ryoko oh wait, I said that already... and I'm a Oishii!Project Mini Cherry~ As you probably know, I really like to sing and dance. I don't think I'm a very good singer though ^ ^ Besides Jpop, I la-la-love~ to listen to Cpop and Tpop. Bollywood music is also my favorite @_@ Mmm... what would you call that? Ipop or Hpop(Hindi Pop)? Ah... don't know, but I like it ^ ^ I wonder what kind of music you all enjoy~ 

It's-a-me: 
*Age: 17
*Birthday: October 14
*Occupation: Student .__.
Favorite:
*Color: Green and pink
*Flavor: Food
*Game: Hide 'N' Seek and any other game that I can beat you     in 
    Online game: Hello Kitty Online, Elsowrd, Doll Divine, TF2
*H!P Group: S/mileage
*H!P Member: Kudo Haruka, Takeuchi Akari, Niigaki Risa
*YouTube Idols: Hima, Former Pinku Project, Maria, Nina,         Abbie-kins and various NND dancers~ 
*Sport: Volleyball
Fun Fact:
I'm allergic to cherries, haha ^ ^ 

Yes, yes. There's just a few things about me. We can share more later. Until then, have a super summer and a sparkling day. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu *bow bow* *sparkle* 


No comments:

Post a Comment