Sunday 11 August 2013

【❤Jema❤】He Mele no Lilo and Craziness Oh My!

OOOOOHHHHHH SO MUCH EXCITING THINGS HAPPENING FOR ME THIS MONTH AND NEXT! FWWWEEEEEE! *Runs around in circles*

Today is quite the exciting day! My best friend is going to be visiting Bolivia for 3 months and so today is her going away party! She decided to make it Hawaiian themed LOL I am so excited though! She wanted me to do a Hawaiian dance with her to the song He Mele No Lilo, the opening song in the Disney movie Lilo and Stitch. We have been practicing like crazy for the past week and I have made our costumes as well :) Well today is the day we perform and enjoi a fun filled party! I will have this dance recorded and will post it and many fun photos later :3

Next month is HUUUUUGE for me! I am going to my last Cosplay Convention for now and so I have decided along with my friend to enter the World Cosplay Summit Contest! OH MY OH MY! Usually I just enter the cosplay contest every year at masters level but I decided why not go out with a bang ;) It is a huge costume so we are working like crazy trying to get supplies and stuff done by next month AAAAHHHH SO MUCH TO DO! It will be fantastic! Along with doing that huge cosplay contest (I cannot tell you the cosplay I am doing until the show I am sorry), I will be entering the regular cosplay contest the day before with a different cosplay! Thta one I can tell you ;) I will be entering Lightning from Final Fantasy Xiii-2 Here is photo of the character: 

This will be fun! There is also a photo shoot I am going to for Final Fnatasy :) 
Want to know the cosplays I am doing for this upcoming convention? Here they are!
Sora from Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance:

Armin from Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on titans):




Leia from Tales of Xillia:

Kaoru with my Hikaru from Ouran High School Host Club:
I am the one on the left ;)
McCoy (Bones) from Star Trek (Going with newer Star Trek LOL)
Ignore my derpy face right there XD hahah with my Kirk :P

So those are my exciting cosplays planned! I will have final photos up right befoer con plus some fun pre-con videos :) 
Also!! I am in charge of an event/panel! It is called Dancers Assemble! We have about 7 perofrmers doing duets, solos, trios etc! There will be a contest, giveaway, prizes and dancing for the audience! I am very excited to host this event and I am sure everyone will enjoi it! There is a great opening skit for our event! I have so many dances to learn by then lol I t will be fun! :D

OMG I GOT MY DREAM JOB YOU GUYS!!!!! Since I was a little girl I had always written that I wanted to be a Coach in Gymnastics. Well that has come true! I just had an interview and i will be starting as of August 18! I will be a coach of Gymnastics! That and I got a second job at a coffee shop as a Barista!

GOING TO A WATER PARK WEDNESSDAY AS WELL! LOL Me and my two best friends are having a Star Trek marathon day on Tuesday and then a sleepover and to the water park the next day :) I have a new swimsuit heeee it's so cute! Wanna see?


I recently had a lovely photoshoot for my Isanami cosplay from Brave 10 Here are some preview photos:







Well tis it for now! I have a lot more to come Oh my goodness! You all have a lovely lovely day and week! <3

☆*:.。.Follow My Adventures.。.:*☆
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DanceLoveLily http://www.youtube.com/user/oishiijema
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Jema-dancelovelily/297131707082507?bookmark_t=page
Tumblr: http://dancelovelily.tumblr.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/DanceLoveLily
Formspring: http://www.formspring.me/DanceLoveLily
Instagram: http://instagram.com/dancelovelilyjema

No comments:

Post a Comment