Thursday 1 August 2013

【Mayu☆】 Waiting for the results~ @w@

☆☆☆ Good morning everyone! It's almost 1:00am for me and I figured I should express my feelings regarding tomorrows announcement as well ^^

☆☆☆ So if you don't know, tomorrow morning the announcement for which cherries did and did not graduate will be announced along with which groups those who did make it got into. I would like to talk a little bit about it if you don't mind.

☆☆☆ Well, I remember when I first got accepted into the project. It was a Friday night and a football 'away' game for my high school (I was in the marching band so I was required to go). The whole time during the game all I could think about was what the results were going to be. I remember stealing my friend's phones to see if the video had gotten uploaded because my phone didn't have connection. Sadly the connection on all their phones didn't work either so I ended up not knowing if the video was up or not. It wasn't until I got back to my school at around midnight that I then checked my phone (because it then had connection) and noticed I had a bunch of emails from youtube. A bunch of people had commented on my channel saying congratulations, and of course, I started spazzing and squealing in happiness outside my school's band hall (with everyone staring at me weirdly XD)

☆☆☆ When I remember that moment of happiness and know that every single cherry has experienced it the exact same way, I just can't help but feel incredibly happy and proud of this project!

☆☆☆ Everyone has come such a long way! The training was tough and fun at the same time! We did everything from bootcamp vlogs, to practicing covers in which we practiced recording our singing, to dance lessons, and so much more!

☆☆☆ I love all my fellow members and we will always be the 2nd generation Oishii!Project Mini Cherries! Even though we might be split up between groups, the bonds and friendships we have made while training will never be split up! *this is starting to sound really sappy, I'm actually tearing up* XD

☆☆☆ I just want to say, regardless of who makes it and who doesn't, including myself, everyone is amazing and close to my heart! Everyone has worked incredibly hard and has gained so much respect from me! 

  I love everyone so much! 
Goodnight everyone! (though I probably won't be going to be going to sleep anytime soon as I'm to excited XD)
 

-Mayu

Mini-Cherries Claudie, Ryoko, & Myself! ~☆☆☆~  ft.Ichigo members Popku & Micchi














p.s. Sorry for stealing your rainbow text idea Ryoko. It was just so cute >////<

No comments:

Post a Comment