Thursday 1 August 2013

Mini Cherry Graduation! Hee~~ 【Ryoko】

 Nyannichiwa~~ 

Ryoko desu! Ah... So while some other Mini Cherries have expressed themselves on this topic, I think it would be nice for everyone to hear what I think too ^ ^

So... First off, I'd like to say that I think the 2nd generation Mini Cherries have come a very long way from when we started. I remember the first day as a Mini Cherry, in fact! Everyone was talking to each other and we played singing games and it was just so much fun~~ Everyone was/is so nice~ I feel like we all grew so close together. 

When the Oishii Boot Camp started, we were all cheering each other on. It was a bit difficult for us to complete our tasks since we were the biggest Oishii group. But I think we did the best even though some of us(including myself) didn't make deadlines on time. Still we were spirited. 

Then, you all know the terrible mishap to my laptop. I struggled... I honestly did. Even though it was so hard, I still tried. When the Mini Cherry graduation assessment was announced, I was terrified, haha ^ ^; After words of encouragement from many of the members including the Ichigo sempai, I worked hard. But as it got closer to the deadline, I couldn't do it anymore. I completely gave up. 

Then suddenly, the day after I gave up, da da daaaaaa~ I received my laptop. *crying tears of joy* 
I was so motivated then. I learned three dances and a song and recorded EVERYTHING just in time. It was a complete miracle. But even so, I still don't know what to think. 

I tried my best and I'm still trying my best. If I graduate or not, I know I'll still move on and become stronger at what I do. 

To the other Mini Cherries, we'll all be separated, maybe some in the same group, some in a different group, maybe even all of us in the same group again, we will always at heart be the most awesomest, bestest, Mini Cherry generation EVAH~ MINI CHERRY POWER GO! 

I feel like I was just venting instead of telling my feelings, but it's already done. This may be my last post as a Mini Cherry, maybe not. But I guarantee whichever happens, I'll be back as a newer, more stronger, spirited Ryoko~!!! Have a sparkling day *sparkle*

No comments:

Post a Comment