Saturday 3 August 2013

Modeling 【ᗰᗩᎩღ 】

Recently I was contacted to model for a local designer!

The model that the designer usually used suddenly had to cancel just two days before the shoot. One of my friends or "contacts" if you will, gave her my information when she found out that a model was needed. Lucky~!ヽ(*・ω・)ノ

I was super excited when I got the email! (≧∇≦)/

I agreed to model for them right off the bat. I never pass up an opportunity to earn modeling experience and meet new people in the industry. Plus, the job entailed being able to make a tv appearance! It was just the local daytime news, but to me this is very exciting! This was my first time working with a film crew! It was very interesting. I made sure to introduce myself to all of the staff. (°∀°)b   

This was very different from the modeling that I usually do. I usually do runway shows, mostly for bridal fashions. While I have been getting more and more into modeling "everyday" fashions recently, modeling in front of a camera was very different. haha. 。゚(TヮT)゚。




I wish someone had fixed my hair ~(>_<~) A tuft of hair was sticking out of my ponytail... OTL 

I had a lot of fun working with these amazing people! I hope to show you guys the news clip once it airs, but it may be a while and I'm honestly not entirely sure if I can get my hands on it. 
(・_・ヾ I shall try though!



I really had a blast and I hope that I get to do more things like this in the future

(o´ω`o)ノ







No comments:

Post a Comment