Thursday 1 August 2013

【Sneko】The Wait for the Graduation Results Begins...



Hello, everyone!  If you've been keeping up with posts, you'll know that us Mini Cherries were recently busy covering and learning dances as part of our Graduation Placement test in Oishii! Project. 

Needless to say, I'm really nervous because the results will be announced tomorrow...  ;(●´・д・`●);

 
(screenshot of my ZIGG-ZAGG cover)

I wrote my thoughts on the process previously in this post, as well as my thoughts on what groups I would fit in to.


We had to do another cover, only a live version to show how we could handle singing and dancing. Here's my attempt at Ponytail to Shushu! 


I actually really liked Ponytail to Shushu! Those that know me, know I'm a huge AKB48 fan. I relate a lot with Oshima Yuuko 'cause she has a similar personality and honestly, if I was surrounded by all those idols, I too would want to kiss them and hug them. (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)

For me, the performance cover was the easiest part. I perform as Sneko at conventions sometimes, and am also the leader of my own group, Starberry, where I sing and dance all of our songs.


Me (light pink) with Starberry


Tomorrow... the results will be announced. I really wonder where I'll go.

Not just me, but all the Mini Cherries are really anxious. As for me, I don't think I'll be able to sleep tonight. ()´д`()

During this period, I helped some of the Mini Cherries learn the dances through online video chatting. We would dance for hours, while I instructed them on the steps. It was a first for me, being depended on like this, and also a first time teaching a full dance! I learned a lot through the experience, and for the first time, I felt like I was able to give back to my members and my group.

I felt needed.

I felt really proud of all the girls for making it this far. Thank you for those that put up with me. Teaching for me was a new experience, but I learned so many things because of it and got to become closer with a lot of you. (●´∀`●) 




 For now, I'll wish you all reading this a good night! I'll be staying up tonight for a long time...
At least I have my yaoi manga to keep me company ww

(even though I already read all of these... (●´・д・`●))


What group do you think I'll fit in or be put in? 
☆ Sneko

2 comments:

  1. Oooohhh~ What yaoi are you reading~~? ^ ^;
    Haha, just kidding... I... I don't even read yaoi o_o;

    Sneko-senpai <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many different ones! (ノ)´∀`(ヾ)
      They vary from really tragic ones, to fluffy, cute one-shots, to really serious ones, to really romantic ones! Yesterday I reread a classic-- Gravitation~

      Delete